Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Now that the club is all over with

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that the Ag club is all over with [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] , what was your name or your DD name on the club and why?

    Mine was flipflop723 because in acro I flip and I flop (doing back-handsprings, no handed cartwheels, things like that) and 7 23 is my birthday.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My AG club name used to be emmaashley2 because I have an JLY #24 doll named Emma Ashley that was my second doll.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MyHighKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was QueenCleo7. Because at the time I was into Cleopatra. And since the famous one was the 7th to carry that name, hence my screen name in the club.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was Aggirl91 because that's when I was born, and I'm an American girl. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was Hannahdoll2. Because I am Hannah. I like dolls. And 2 is more interesting than one! LOL

  6. #6
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I was mlnprincess6. AGfanatic, I exchanged messages with you!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that I'm seeing these club nicknames it amazes me how many of you I talked to through the club, without even knowing that you were a HB member.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was kitandkat14, because of Kit and Kat, and because I (and they) were 14 at the time I joined. I think I might have talked to some of you as well!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was Bballgirl8 because I love basketball and I was 8 when I joined!

  10. #10
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Mine was angel069, I had no reason to make that name, I just couldn't think of anything else at the moment!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •